Monday 8 December 2014

Dont tell me if am dying

Sometimes I think too much..
I think mostly about me
Call me selfish.  I wouldn't care
Never whats around me.
Rarely about science and stuff.

Mostly about life.
I over grew my concience..
I think too much,
I care too much..
Am overhuman.
But sometimes I think am alone.
Every one else a simulation.
Does every one think the same?
Or it's just me?
For sure I can't ask..
I'll ask God,,  but he won't answer..
My curiosity will run rife..
I'll forever be unsettled.
An equation without a solution.
A sentence without a full stop.
In the movie of my life,
There is no end,  its a continuous uphill battle..
But its never the end..  never will be the end. 
Its sepriternal,,  only a start no end..
If I could only find a mirror.
My start would be my end. 
If my questions are never answered.  . I'll never settle

No comments: