Tuesday 21 April 2015

my forever.


How I got here, I have no idea
All I know love was to blame,
How it came to all this,
I don’t know,
All I know, you were to blame,
Youth and ignorance is all I remember,
But to this bright new world, I find myself
Yet you did not force me,
You gently guided me,
Took my hand, lit up a fire that still burns,
You showed me the world,
The world I can now never forget,
Our time was short-lived yet
Our love will live forever,
I shall not forget you,
You lit my path, made my future,
An angel in disguise you made me see the truth,
I found the truth in your embrace,
My reality in your words,
My life in your song,
As I stand here on the other side,
My emotions, they well up,
I can’t cry, I’m not sad,
Yet my tears, they betray me,
I’m overwhelmed by your touch,
It feels so real, yet you are not here,
I close my eyes,
Imagine you are here beside me,
But all I have are memories,
So I rip my heart out,
And in its place I keep your memories,
They beat to your rhythm,
I dance to its beat,
And know that forever is ok,
Forever now pumps deep inside me.

KK and J

21/04/2015