Tuesday 3 March 2015

Torture me


The mark on my head makes you ran away.
The scar on my blue heart makes you forsake me.
Though you feel it,  you continue to walk away.
Though you see me suffer,  you turn your back.
You are all I want and at the same time all I can never have.
If I could swim to get to you,  I wouldn't because you'd still deny me.
I'd write a million love songs but without your replies,  they'd be meaningless echoes.
I'd catch a grenade for you but you'd watch me die.
I am nothing to you and nothing pains me more than this.
All I could do is be thankful you are closeby. Though not by my side,  somewhere near my shadow,  though you'll never love me like I want you to.
I could make due with your pretty smile,  your lovely voice and your presence near me for the little time I have.
For this is my end,  an adjournment to my journey.
It certainly isn't my last,
But it's among my best.
I will not run away,
My presence in the shadows will errode anything we ever had.
My curse will carry on,
Torture me with another dangle I'll never get to.
My tears will dry up,  I'll be a distant memory,  an extinct species in your evolution.
But on my death bed I'll remember you,  remember your laughter,  your touch,  your face, among with the many others my hermatia has brought me across.
I'll shed a tear and give up, life's a bitch anyhow.
I'll never get what I want!!
Kk
3/03/2015

No comments: