Monday 24 November 2014

love song for the lonely

i love love songs
but i don't have any
maybe am just pessimistic
but i think id want it

no lover for sour old me
too salty to be sweet
too bitter to contain any
maybe i wasn't built to love

to see others enjoy it
while i cant
almost breaks me apart
maybe i should be patient

go back to whence you came from
ooh poor old loneliness
imma do me and not care
only if i could, sadly i cant

ill just stay cold
i cant run to any warmth
warmth runs at my sight
so maybe am destined for the dark corners
alone because there are not two of my kind

the truth must hurt but it is still the truth
that is my sad reality
cupid refuses to look my side
and his arrows bounce off my heart of stone
so ill remain alone not look out for cupid,
live on bread alone live for bread alone

-kk



No comments: