Monday 24 November 2014

change

        change

i feel like my perfect life bubble will burst soon,
im not saying i have a perfect life,
rather a comftable one,
the clock is ticking and what this assures me is times will change
but will i be ready for it?
i realy fear the unknown, and fear is a great motivator,
but somethings in life you have no say over some things,
no matter how motivated you are theyll always sweep you off your feet,
as i grow older i see things happening,
not neccesarily good things.
they happen to everyone, the blind will hear them, the deaf will see them.
to percieve them does not require any nervous organ rather the mythical heart.
and if you were born without one your probably dead.
these changes affect the heart, they wound it, injure it,
a scar?? well depends if you ever recover.
but one thing is for sure you will never be the same again.
so i envy the children, as they play,sing and dance,
i see in them fragile new hearts, maybe thats the so called innocence.
they remind me of my best times, when i was a toddler
ohh those were the days, the sea was calm
and the wind brushed every coconut tree
it was ever sunny and carribean tunes were in everybodies ears.
but now the calm sea is in trouble of overhead storms
my boat, it is my heart, the waves may crush it, or at least theyll try
but with my will i will repair and patch it up, soar on aking "is that all you got?".
till i see the shores of natural death,
marking the end of my voyage.
then will i throw the oars and swim to my timely end
but for now, the shore is faar far away
now i must suit up, i must prepare for war,
for the storms of change are comming,
no one is ever ready, nor will i ever be.
but i am ready for waves, the thunder, the lightning.
i cannot see over the towering waves
but i carry my hope, my only weapon.
my hope tells of good things ahead.
change for a merry sea fearer wont be easy,
but i am here to tame these waters, brave the hurricanes.
unless i let the water takes my God given boat,
i have every right to navigate on.
and so should every one else.

                        kk
                        11/10/2014

No comments: